- Select the painting you want to finance and email me. I will send you an invoice for the first installment.
- Pay monthly for the next 3 months.
- Once fully paid, your painting will be shipped for you to enjoy!
Financing, or payment plans, are similar to layaway. A 25% installment of the total cost of the painting must be paid up front. This reserves the artwork for you and takes it off the market.
HOW IT WORKS
You pay the first 25% installment followed by three subsequent monthly installments of 25% on the item you’ve selected. The item is held until the balance is paid in full. Once you make the down payment, I will take the art off the market and reserve it just for you! I do not ship the artwork until the balance due is paid in full. You have 3 months to complete the payments, though you can pay sooner.
Payment plans are not available for commissions.
As a courtesy, you pay no interest when you purchase your art through the agreed payment plan.
PAY VIA PAYPAL
Payments are collected via PayPal. You’ll receive monthly invoices with a link to send a payment for the amount due that month.
If you have initiated a payment plan and for some reason, after having made one or more payments, wish to cancel further payments and receive a refund on payments already made, you may do so, with the following conditions:
- You must notify me immediately so that we can put the art back on the market.
- You will be charged a 25% fee (the first installment) of the total price of the artwork, as a service fee and compensation for our having kept the art off the market for that period of time.
NONPAYMENT AND FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
If you can’t make a monthly payment, please let us know as quickly as possible. If we receive no payment or communication from you for 30 consecutive days, you will be in default, and the payment plan will be terminated. The reserved artwork will go back on the market, and you will forfeit whatever payments you have already made.
To repeat: When you make no payments nor communicate with me for a period of 30 days or longer, the art will not be yours, and no refunds will be given.
If you have questions or you are ready to buy a painting, contact me HERE.